Connect Microsoft OneDrive with Asana
- This integration is already built into Asana, but you need to sign up for or into your Microsoft account first.
- Link a file to a task by clicking the Attachments (paper clip) icon at the top of task pane.
- Select "Attach From OneDrive."
- Select a file from your files stored in OneDrive.
- Attached OneDrive files will appear along with other files beneath the description in the task pane.
Note: File permissions and access settings are controlled by Microsoft OneDrive. Asana uses OAuth to connect with Microsoft but cannot change or access share settings. At any time, you can revoke Asana access within Microsoft. For more information, visit Microsoft Support.
Learn More & Get Support
- What is Microsoft OneDrive? OneDrive is a home for all your photos, docs, videos, and files.
- Where can I get support? This integration is supported by Asana, visit Asana Support.